- Do you feel fully informed about what is happening within your IT environment?
- Is your data safe and secure?
- What websites are your employees viewing during the day?
- Do you know who has access to sensitive financial information?
- Do you have an asset lifecycle budgeted for your PC, Laptops, Tablets, and Servers?
If you can’t answer the questions above, then why not consider a health check for your current IT environment? Think of our expert engineers as a fresh set of eyes looking at your IT infrastructure. Just like you would visit a physician for a routine check-up, Fusion’s IT Assessment analyzes your company’s network, security and business processes to uncover any vulnerabilities that need to be addressed.
Fusion will review malware, firewall, virus protection, web filtering, wireless network, phone system, email security, device and port security, servers, switches, routers, desktops, laptops, and mobile devices and provide you with a deliverable client risk report. Fusion’s expert engineers spend hours evaluating the data and reviewing the risk report with you to address potential risks and to recommend solutions.
Whether you are using a competitive IT firm, in house IT, or have patched together IT support, a Fusion IT Assessment provides you with detailed information about your current IT infrastructure and solutions to move your business forward.